We are so lucky to live in Carroll County Maryland. There is a wide variety of landscapes and scenic areas to choose from for on location photoshoots from parks to local farms.
These are a few of my favorite places:
1. Lake Hashawha- A Carroll County hidden gem! This area features a lake, walking trails, an old log cabin and amazing butterfly bushes!
2. Local Homestead Products- This farm is so much more! They offer beautiful flower fields, indoor and outdoor Christmas photo ops, a fantastic country store and so much more!
3. The Old Courthouse- This building is architecturally beautiful and has an amazing park next to it, perfect for spring pictures!
4. The Lake at Pleasant Valley Community Fire Department- Pretty lake with evergreens and benches!
5. Union Mills Homestead- They a variety of photo ops between old barns, walking bridges, open fields, and a stream!
What are your favorite places to have photos taken in Carroll County?